Urogynecology is the field of pelvic health and reconstructive surgery for women. In this field, we offer hope for problems affecting over 200 million women worldwide. The pelvic floor is a layer of muscles which span the pelvis and support the pelvic organs including the uterus, bladder and bowel. It can become weak often due to pregnancy and giving birth, aging, extra weight and surgery.
How can we help?
Here at Mid-Atlantic Women’s Care we can help to restore your quality of life by providing the following services:
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Treatment of Fecal Incontinence
- Treatment of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Urodynamic testing
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Botox Treatment
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Management of Pelvic Prolapse
- Treatment of Painful Bladder Syndrome (Interstitial Cystitis)